Re: [oc] Prototype boards like the XSA-100

    We have a XSV800 in our lab and we bought an aluminium box made
specially to mount it. Its a 18cm x 25cm x 10 cm box and we put the XSV
board together with a computer ATX font inside it. It has a transparent
plastic cover and space for you connect the cables without opening the box.
It costed R$70,00 (Brazilian Real, which is equivalent to less than
US$20,00). I can send a picture to you if you want to look.

    Rodolfo

href="http://www.xess.com/prod026.php3">Xess</a>, what are you