Re: [oc] Altera.

Yes, Altera is in the process of releasing Quartus II for Linux.  They
specifically state that they support Redhat 6.2.  I have a beta copy
installed on my RH7.2 system, however I am still waiting on the license
file from Altera so I can actually compile a design with it.  I can
invoke the program and setup projects, etc, but just can't compile
without the license.  From what I understand, it will be fully released
in a very short time.

Jeff