[oc] SIS doubts

HI,
 I am a graduate student doing research on algorithms for low power
synthesis. I am trying to use sis for power estimation but I face the
following problems
1. power_estimate does not seem to work. I gives a segmentation fault
2. I want to call sis from a C program. So I need to use the command sis -f
<filename> to execute commands from a file. But this also doesn't seem to
work. When I type sis -f <filename>, it just goes into an infinite loop
returning nothing
Kindly help me out with these

Regards,
Ganesh