[oc] Simulating Synthesised VHDL files using Synopsis

Hi all,
  I am doing Masters in VLSI Engineering. I am using Synopsis tool for my project.
  First i have written VHDL behavioral code and then did functional simulation using VHDL System Simulator (VSS).
  Then i synthesised that code and got structural description (netlist). For simulating this synthesised code we have to include some standard simlation libraries (which contains entity-architectures pairs).
  Can you please tell me what are those simulation libraries and how to inculde them in '.synopsis_vss.setup file'?.
thank you,
regards,
R. Murali Mohan Yadav,
M.Tech (Microelectronics)