RE: [oc] Re: Payment in general for the future

At 11:08 22.05.00 -0700, you wrote:

>Check out www.paypal.com.  I used it recently to purchase some
>electro-luminscent wire from a guy in California, and it seems to work well.

Hello Charles,

I checked all these systems. All I know so far have some restrictions.
paypal works only for US-residents and requires an account at a US bank (so
far).
Thatīs why I introduced credit card payment for opencores products.
Seems that credit card payment currently is the only mature choice.
I welcome any ideas for better solutions.

Best regards
Joerg