[oc] Payment in general for the future

At 15:45 20.05.00 +0200, you wrote:
>This is a good idea. I'll try to check how can we make some kind of a single
>general payment method. I am going to make some contacts with some banks and
>check how can we transfer money in an easy fashion.
>
>Thanks
>Jamil

Hello Jamil,

Damjan has pointed me to you regarding the CD-ROM. I did not watch this
list for some days.
As you maybe know we already ship the PCBs (so far only bare PCBs).
We can accept credit cards now and I can offer that we ship the CD-ROMs, too.
So we already offer the PCBs this way it is easy to add the CDs to our
offer list.
If you agree and and the others on this list like it, we may just add it to
our order form. We can also take care of copying of the CD.

Best regards
Joerg