[oc] Free tools CDrom

I saw that there are many people interesting in the idea of the cdrom.
So I think it deserves more work and getting more tools and designs from
the internet.

I'll try to contact the authors of non GPLed free tools to check if it
is possible to include their designs.

Regarding My address and how I am going to send the CDroms:

My address is in Israel
I'll send the CDrom through a registered mail
The total cost will be CDrom cost + shipment through mail
I think the current suitable money delivery is by mail

My suggested procedure:
1. Send me your full mailing address by email
2. I check the shipment cost and send to it you by email
3. Send me money to my mail.
4. I acknowledge your mail and send you the CDROM

is there any simple procedure other than that? I am not a business
person I am designers.

Jamil Khatib