Subject: CVE-2024-50013: exfat: fix memory leak in exfat_load_bitmap()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

exfat: fix memory leak in exfat_load_bitmap()

If the first directory entry in the root directory is not a bitmap
directory entry, 'bh' will not be released and reassigned, which
will cause a memory leak.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-50013 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 5.10.227 with commit f692160d3e1e
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 5.15.168 with commit ddf704c2ce3b
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 6.1.113 with commit 4e1813e52f86
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 6.6.55 with commit bf0b3b352594
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 6.10.14 with commit dca359db1eb3
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 6.11.3 with commit 89081e8407e6
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 1e49a94cf707 and fixed in 6.12-rc1 with commit d2b537b3e533

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-50013
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	fs/exfat/balloc.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f692160d3e1e5450605071b8df8f7d08d9b09a83
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ddf704c2ce3b73f38d2dd8cf1bb0f7ec038bdf63
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4e1813e52f86eb8db0c6c9570251f2fcbc571f5d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bf0b3b35259475d1fe377bcaa565488e26684f7a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dca359db1eb37f334267ebd7e3cab9a66d191d5b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/89081e8407e637463db5880d168e3652fb9f4330
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d2b537b3e533f28e0d97293fe9293161fe8cd137