Subject: CVE-2024-47658: crypto: stm32/cryp - call finalize with bh disabled

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

crypto: stm32/cryp - call finalize with bh disabled

The finalize operation in interrupt mode produce a produces a spinlock
recursion warning. The reason is the fact that BH must be disabled
during this process.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-47658 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit d93a2f86b0a9
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 5d734665cd5d
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 56ddb9aa3b32

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-47658
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/crypto/stm32/stm32-cryp.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d93a2f86b0a998aa1f0870c85a2a60a0771ef89a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5d734665cd5d93270731e0ff1dd673fec677f447
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/56ddb9aa3b324c2d9645b5a7343e46010cf3f6ce