Subject: CVE-2024-46813: drm/amd/display: Check link_index before accessing dc->links[]

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Check link_index before accessing dc->links[]

[WHY & HOW]
dc->links[] has max size of MAX_LINKS and NULL is return when trying to
access with out-of-bound index.

This fixes 3 OVERRUN and 1 RESOURCE_LEAK issues reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46813 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit ac04759b4a00
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 8aa2864044b9

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46813
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_link_exports.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ac04759b4a002969cf0f1384f1b8bb2001cfa782
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8aa2864044b9d13e95fe224f32e808afbf79ecdf