Subject: CVE-2024-46773: drm/amd/display: Check denominator pbn_div before used

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Check denominator pbn_div before used

[WHAT & HOW]
A denominator cannot be 0, and is checked before used.

This fixes 1 DIVIDE_BY_ZERO issue reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46773 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.1.110 with commit 20e7164c52d9
	Fixed in 6.6.51 with commit dfafee0a7b51
	Fixed in 6.10.10 with commit 11f997143c67
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 116a678f3a9a

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46773
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/20e7164c52d9bfbb9d9862b833fa989624a61345
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dfafee0a7b51c7c9612edd2d991401294964d02f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/11f997143c67680d6e40a13363618380cd57a414
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/116a678f3a9abc24f5c9d2525b7393d18d9eb58e