Subject: CVE-2024-46729: drm/amd/display: Fix incorrect size calculation for loop

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Fix incorrect size calculation for loop

[WHY]
fe_clk_en has size of 5 but sizeof(fe_clk_en) has byte size 20 which is
lager than the array size.

[HOW]
Divide byte size 20 by its element size.

This fixes 2 OVERRUN issues reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46729 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 712be65b3b37
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 3941a3aa4b65

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46729
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dccg/dcn35/dcn35_dccg.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/712be65b3b372a82bff0865b9c090147764bf1c4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3941a3aa4b653b69876d894d08f3fff1cc965267