Subject: CVE-2024-46722: drm/amdgpu: fix mc_data out-of-bounds read warning

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix mc_data out-of-bounds read warning

Clear warning that read mc_data[i-1] may out-of-bounds.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46722 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.322 with commit 5fa4df25ecfc
	Fixed in 5.4.284 with commit 2097edede72e
	Fixed in 5.10.226 with commit 310b9d8363b8
	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit 345bd3ad387f
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit b862a0bc5356
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit d0a43bf367ed
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 578ae965e8b9
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 51dfc0a4d609

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46722
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_atombios.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5fa4df25ecfc7b6c9006f5b871c46cfe25ea8826
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2097edede72ec5bb3869cf0205337d392fb2a553
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/310b9d8363b88e818afec97ca7652bd7fe3d0650
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/345bd3ad387f9e121aaad9c95957b80895e2f2ec
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b862a0bc5356197ed159fed7b1c647e77bc9f653
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d0a43bf367ed640e527e8ef3d53aac1e71f80114
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/578ae965e8b90cd09edeb0252b50fa0503ea35c5
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/51dfc0a4d609fe700750a62f41447f01b8c9ea50