Subject: CVE-2024-42278: ASoC: TAS2781: Fix tasdev_load_calibrated_data()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ASoC: TAS2781: Fix tasdev_load_calibrated_data()

This function has a reversed if statement so it's either a no-op or it
leads to a NULL dereference.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-42278 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.6.33 with commit 57847c2ec5fb and fixed in 6.6.44 with commit 6d98741dbd13
	Issue introduced in 6.10 with commit b195acf5266d and fixed in 6.10.3 with commit 51be301d29d6
	Issue introduced in 6.10 with commit b195acf5266d and fixed in 6.11 with commit 92c78222168e
	Issue introduced in 6.9.4 with commit ddcf2bb619e3

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-42278
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	sound/soc/codecs/tas2781-fmwlib.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6d98741dbd1309a6f2d7cffbb10a8f036ec3ca06
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/51be301d29d674ff328dfcf23705851f326f35b3
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/92c78222168e9035a9bfb8841c2e56ce23e51f73