Subject: CVE-2024-42127: drm/lima: fix shared irq handling on driver remove

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/lima: fix shared irq handling on driver remove

lima uses a shared interrupt, so the interrupt handlers must be prepared
to be called at any time. At driver removal time, the clocks are
disabled early and the interrupts stay registered until the very end of
the remove process due to the devm usage.
This is potentially a bug as the interrupts access device registers
which assumes clocks are enabled. A crash can be triggered by removing
the driver in a kernel with CONFIG_DEBUG_SHIRQ enabled.
This patch frees the interrupts at each lima device finishing callback
so that the handlers are already unregistered by the time we fully
disable clocks.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-42127 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.280 with commit 0d60c43df59e
	Fixed in 5.10.222 with commit 25d0d9b83d85
	Fixed in 5.15.163 with commit 17fe8b75aaf0
	Fixed in 6.1.98 with commit 0a487e977cb8
	Fixed in 6.6.39 with commit 04d531b9a187
	Fixed in 6.9.9 with commit b5daf9217a50
	Fixed in 6.10 with commit a6683c690bbf

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-42127
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_gp.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_mmu.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_pp.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0d60c43df59ef01c08dc7b0c45495178f9d05a13
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/25d0d9b83d855cbc5d5aa5ae3cd79d55ea0c84a8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/17fe8b75aaf0bb1bdc31368963446b421c22d0af
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0a487e977cb8897ae4c51ecd34bbaa2b005266c9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/04d531b9a1875846d4f89953b469ad463aa7a770
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b5daf9217a50636a969bc1965f827878aeb09ffe
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a6683c690bbfd1f371510cb051e8fa49507f3f5e