Subject: CVE-2024-47754: media: mediatek: vcodec: Fix H264 multi stateless decoder smatch warning

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

media: mediatek: vcodec: Fix H264 multi stateless decoder smatch warning

Fix a smatch static checker warning on vdec_h264_req_multi_if.c.
Which leads to a kernel crash when fb is NULL.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-47754 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.19 with commit 397edc703a10 and fixed in 6.6.54 with commit 588bcce9e64c
	Issue introduced in 5.19 with commit 397edc703a10 and fixed in 6.10.13 with commit 47b3b9793091
	Issue introduced in 5.19 with commit 397edc703a10 and fixed in 6.11.2 with commit 301f77782631
	Issue introduced in 5.19 with commit 397edc703a10 and fixed in 6.12-rc1 with commit 9be85491619f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-47754
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/media/platform/mediatek/vcodec/decoder/vdec/vdec_h264_req_multi_if.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/588bcce9e64cc5138858ab562268eb3943c5b06c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/47b3b97930913ca74a595cc12bdbb650259afc6e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/301f7778263116388c20521a1a641067647ab31c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9be85491619f1953b8a29590ca630be571941ffa