Subject: CVE-2024-46804: drm/amd/display: Add array index check for hdcp ddc access

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Add array index check for hdcp ddc access

[Why]
Coverity reports OVERRUN warning. Do not check if array
index valid.

[How]
Check msg_id valid and valid array index.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46804 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.226 with commit 2a63c90c7a90
	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit 0ee4387c5a4b
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit f338f99f6a04
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 8b5ccf3d0119
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit a3b5ee22a9d3
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 4e70c0f5251c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46804
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/modules/hdcp/hdcp_ddc.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2a63c90c7a90ab2bd23deebc2814fc5b52abf6d2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0ee4387c5a4b57ec733c3fb4365188d5979cd9c7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f338f99f6a04d03c802087d82a83561cbd5bdc99
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8b5ccf3d011969417be653b5a145c72dbd30472c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a3b5ee22a9d3a30045191da5678ca8451ebaea30
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4e70c0f5251c25885c31ee84a31f99a01f7cf50e