Subject: CVE-2024-46728: drm/amd/display: Check index for aux_rd_interval before using

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Check index for aux_rd_interval before using

aux_rd_interval has size of 7 and should be checked.

This fixes 3 OVERRUN and 1 INTEGER_OVERFLOW issues reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46728 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 48e0b68e2360
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 6c588e9350dd
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 9ba2ea6337b4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46728
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/link/protocols/link_dp_training.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/48e0b68e2360b16edf2a0bae05c0051c00fbb48a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6c588e9350dd7a9fb97a56fe74852c9ecc44450c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9ba2ea6337b4f159aecb177555a6a81da92d302e