Subject: CVE-2024-44979: drm/xe: Fix missing workqueue destroy in xe_gt_pagefault

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/xe: Fix missing workqueue destroy in xe_gt_pagefault

On driver reload we never free up the memory for the pagefault and
access counter workqueues. Add those destroy calls here.

(cherry picked from commit 7586fc52b14e0b8edd0d1f8a434e0de2078b7b2b)

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-44979 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.8 with commit dd08ebf6c352 and fixed in 6.10.7 with commit b09ef3b762a7
	Issue introduced in 6.8 with commit dd08ebf6c352 and fixed in 6.11 with commit a6f78359ac75

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-44979
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_gt_pagefault.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b09ef3b762a7fc641fb2f89afd3ebdb65b8ba1b9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a6f78359ac75f24cac3c1bdd753c49c1877bcd82