Re: [usb] Usb1.1: Minor inconsistent behaviour

On Sunday, Jul 6, 2003, at 09:14 Canada/Eastern, Rudolf Usselmann wrote:
> Could it be that you made the modifications in a different
> file that you are using for the actual compile or are you
> not recompiling from scratch ???

> Pay close attention to any warning you might get from your
> synthesis tool ...

It looks like there was something like that going on here. We were
editing the correct files, but for whatever reason the changes to the
usb_defines was not getting picked up. We switched from using Quartus 2
to using Leonardo Spectrum, which resolved the problem and generated a
slightly faster model. So in short, it was our fault (or our tool's
perhaps) and now string descriptors are working.

We still have errors with the SET_CONFIGURATION. However, like I said,
that isn't serious, and could easily be a software issue.

--
Evan Jones: http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~ejones/
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers" - Pablo Picasso