[usb] problems on using Altera SOPC development board

Hi, Everyone,

I am trying to use aletra SOPC(EP20K400EBC) development board to
develope USB1.1 device core.I have many doubt on it. Does anyone who
know it can give me a help?

here is the question:

1. In the User guide it repent "The USB host interface consists of a
single host connection with a type A socket. " How does the type A
socket to conenct to the host? I want to develope a SOC USB device
core.

2. in the guide it says"High- and low-speed universal serial bus (USB)
host supporting the Universal Serial Bus Specification, Revision 1.0".
however, I want to develope the USB1.1 core, can it surport it?

Please give me an explain on it, any reply will be useful for me.

Best regards,

Semisun