Re: [usb] downgrade to USB1.1 low speed

On 11 Apr 2002 at 2:21, iivanchenko@leapfrog.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you get a chance to finish your downgrade? I am looking for USB
> core for our next ASIC here, and want to evaluate 1.1 high-speed.
> Opencores USB seems perfect if it had a 1.1 PHY interface - we don't
> need high-speed here.

Dear Ilya...

I'm still working on my USB 1.1 core. I actually don't use USB 2.0
core's source of Mr. Usselmann but the idea is still from there. I hope
could finish its first rev. at the end of this month and plan to make it
available at OC.
I wonder how many people out there that interest for this core? (you for
ASIC), cause it is strictly based on USB Specification 1.1 and now
is 2.0 era?

Btw... there are some online resources that you could test (I don't know
about the license for mass production). Please check them....
  - http://www.opencores.org/cores/usbhost/HDL.shtml
  - http://innovexpo.itee.uq.edu.au/projects/s369230/thesis.pdf
  - http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/update/29317

Best Regard,