Re: [usb] Connect two PC's

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 03:07 pm, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My project is to connect two PC's together. I know that cables for file
> transfert do exist but I need to keep the host/device structure (which
> means that I want a host PC and a device PC) which is not provided by the
> file transfert cable. Does anyone have heard about something providing
> this function?
>
> Thanks so much for any pieces of information...
>
> Olivier

Simple !

Buy a PCI FPGA prototype board. Download the PCI core from OpenCores,
download the USB 2.0 Function core from OpenCores. Synthesize them,
download them in to the PCI FPGA board (similar to the board the PCI
project used.) Now all you need is to write a small piece of software to
integrate the hardware in to your favorite OS. (If it's linux I think the
PCI project has some sample drivers !).

Cheers,
rudi