[usb] downgrade to USB1.1 low speed

Hello all,

I intend to downgrade USB 2.0 core of OpenCores to USB 1.1
which will operate at Low and Full Speed rates. The reason
is to enrich cores' variety of OpenCores and to enable mass
testing of USB core in OpenCores community.

Before I do that, I would like to know about your opinion. The
most important is from Mr. Rudolf Usselmann, the USB 2.0 core
creator. Also I knew from the project list that there is a USB host
controller project and according to USB archive, it is also a
function controller, not a host controller (p.s: I don't contact
its maintainer yet...). Thanks...

Best regard,

RE Tambunan