[ethmac] Ethernet MAC IP Core updated

Hi, guys.

I changed many things in the code (many bugs fixed). This core was tested in
HW
and also works under uClinux. I tested ping, tftp and ftp protocols. My
board
is running at wishbone clock 25Mhz. When running in 10 Mbps mode, everything
was
running (half duplex, full duplex). When running in 100 Mbps full duplex
mode, I was
getting underruns and overruns because of the insuficient memory throughput.
100 Mbps
half duplex mode was working ok.

I also updated documentation (specification). Design document and testbench
are still
under construction (should be ready on september 15th).

I would like to thank all of you who reported bugs/difficulties, etc. I
still
need to check few things (reported in last 5 days).

Feel free to download latest version. The core has never worked so good.
Control frames
are supported, synchronization changed, address recognition fixed...

Best regards,
		Igor