RE: [ethmac] Implementations / Status

Yes, address recognition system still needs to be implemented.
The DMA spec you're asking for can be found here:
http://www.opencores.org/cores/wb_dma/dma_doc.pdf

I used two DMA channels (one for tx and rx). Buffer descriptors are stored
to the Xilinx Block RAM. There is space for up to 256 buffer descriptors
(more Tx BD, less Rx BD).

Although I said this several times already here it is again:
Wait for a day or two and I'll post the updated documentation and modules
to the opencore.

Regards,
	Igor