From: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org] On Behalf
Of paul
Sent: June 17, 2003 12:46 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: [oc] numeric PIN or PAD number

Hi

Any one know how to find out "pad" or "pin" mapping of Virtex II. For
example, for iverilog and Spartan 2 device, I can do this:

// 88 is smply P88
$attribute(clk, "PAD", "88");
$attribute(s, "PAD", "67,39,62,60,46,57,49");

But with Virtex II, all the pin names have 1 or 2 extra letters in front
of it --which won't compile.
NET "clk" LOC = "AD16";
NET "led0" LOC = "B27";
NET "led1" LOC = "B22";

How do I find the numeric Pin number? Thanks