[oc] TMS34010

I'm looking into creating a TMS34010 fpga core. The TMS34010 is a
graphics processor which was used in alot of the old Atari arcade games.
There is a software C 'core' created for the MAME project for running
the old ROM code on your PC. Right now, I'm in gather mode trying to
figure out what information and resources are available. Are there
opencore 'blocks' which are reusable in different processor projects or
does the thing need to be created from scratch?

Thanks
Paul