[oc] Some Terminologies in BUS system?

 Hi, dear elites,

1. Recently, I study the DMA and AMBA bus. I saw the so-called bus parking
functionality. Could someone tell me what's bus parking ? How does it work
?

2. Besides, what's the difference between wrapper and bridge ? Generally,
they are translator between different protocol.

3.In DMA or Arbiter, we always implement the rotated priority. If we have
completed to service the current channel, is it necessary to re-linquish
the bus to processor and then re-arbitate the bus to service the next
channel ?

4. UML is a popular modeling language in S/W domain. Does anyone try to use
UML to do the logic/SoC/IP design ?

 All the best,

 Nanson