[oc] Asymmetric Cryptography

Dear group fellows,
I have read the book "Java Cryptography" from Oreilly. I am trying to
write my own provider. On provider is given in the book named ElGamal
for generating Keypairs and for Asymmetric Encryption-Decryption. For
that matter I am using:

Provider.java
ElGamalKey.java
ElGamalPublickKey.java
ElGamalPrivateKey.java
ElGamalKeypairGenerator.java
ElGamalCipher.java
CBCWrapeer.java
BlockCipher.java
IDEACBCPKCS5.java

I have successfully used ElGamal to generate keypairs in a file. And then
getting the public and private keys out of that file. But I am unable to
use ElGamal as Encryption-Decryption protocol. The provider
automatically adds itself as the Algorithm provider by writing the code:

	put("KeyPairGenerator.ElGamal",
		"oreilly.jonathan.crypto.ElGamalKeyPairGenerator");
	put("Cipher.ElGamal", "oreilly.jonathan.crypto.ElGamalCipher");
	put
("Signature.ElGamal", "oreilly.jonathan.crypto.ElGamalSignature");

	put("Cipher.DES/CBC/PKCS5Padding",
		"oreilly.jonathan.crypto.CBCWrapper");
	put
("Cipher.DES/CFB/NoPadding", "oreilly.jonathan.crypto.CFBWrapper");

	put
("Alg.Alias.Cipher.DES/CFB8/NoPadding", "DES/CFB/NoPadding");

But even after adding these classes the system is still unable to find the
Cipher algorithm named ElGamal. I donot know why? Can anybody please
help me in this regard? Can you please provide me help of using ElGamal
Cipher classes. It would be of great help to me.

Thanking with anticipation.

Regards,
Waseem