From: R. Ramakrishna [mailto:rayaprolu_rk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 7:34 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: [oc] ARM+FPGA Boards

Hi All,

I am working on an ARM processor based design and am in need of some ready-to-use development boards which have ARM processor as the Host and a Xilinx FPGA ( a Virtex-E device or above) as well for validation of the functionality of my design. Can any one kindly give me the details or direct me to get the details of such a board on the world wide web?

Thank you all in advance!

Rayaprolu RK,

Associate Engineer,

PPPL -Hyd, India.