Re: [oc] LVD and fpga's

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 03:23:08PM +0100, Lars Segerlund wrote:

>  I have been looking at them, but I can't sythezise to them right now

not in the free stuff. A pain - that.
Wait till you need the high speed IO or powerPC  which seems
 to  requires modelsim SE or verilogXL for encryption reasons.

> :-(  .... also the altera part are not yet available.

GX is not shipping yet, but the base series should be available.
Doesn't it do LVDS?  Mercury even I thought did.

Small parts in these series are not totally out of it pricewise,
(well - compared to most aything else in smallish qty that is)
john