RE: [oc] wishlist/todolist

Damjan,

It crashed on me :( when I tried to submit the page. HTTP 500 Internal Server error.
I was just using test entries nothing which I would suspect might be illegal. I didn't
specify a webpage though as it wasn't compulsory. Whilst my browser is not the best
(more like the worst as it is a MS one) it might be a factor.

Good idea though, much needed. Might cut down on some of the opencores mailing list
which will help some poor lambs out who can't read more than 10 a month or it gives
them a ittle (taking the piss I am) headache.

Paul

PS You should only ever use one "etc" not two or more