[oc] how to accomodate slower and faster modules in your design

hello

Iam designing parallel pipelined modular multiplier for RSA
encryption.decryption process. My design uses 32 words configurable Look up
table for modular reduction. The table should be reconfigured for a change
in mod value. The mod value can only change before or after a complete
encryption process. On the basis of speed requirements I divide my design
into two parts:
1.Modular Multiplication module. That will actually do modular
multiplication. It's pipelined with a combinational logic delay of
(10-12)delta between each pipeline stage. I used carry select adders and
other techniques to limit the delay to this limit.
2. The second part is the reconfiguration of the Look up table, I want to
design it a resource efficient. pipelining and speed are not very important
here. Now if i make it non pipelined or set larger combinational logic delay
between pipelined stages Does it effect the clock of my faster circuit ?
Does it slows down my whole design ? Can you advice me using a clock divider
for the slower circuit ?

Thank you.

Umair
EE student