RE: [oc] Legal projects that can be worked on.

Excellent suggestion.
I went right over and found some to look at.

I have also found USB specs for download at
http://www.poweredusb.org/usbstds/stds.html

We need to get these locations documented.

Damjan, can you get a page going on Opencores
that mentions these sites as places to download
specs?

If anyone else find any sites that are legally allowing
downloads of popular specs, please submit them.

This will also help newcomers see what they can work on
and also give them an idea of how much effort it will take.

Regards,
 Sam Gladstone