[oc] =?Windows-1252?Q?RE:_=5Boc=5D_=A6^=ABH=A1G_=5Boc=5D_Happy_days_ahead_for_?==?Windows-1252?Q?flash?=

But it still loses on price. Hard disks are just metal platters with a magnetic coating on them.
Heck of a lot cheaper to produce than memories still. Maybe when the 'organic memories' can be
grown on demand instead of being manufactured we will replace hard disks with solid state memories.
The only downside I see is that I expect the MS operating system then to demand a Terabyte of
hard disk space and at least 64Gigabytes of memory so should be about 10 years by current trends!

Merry Christmas from
Paul

PS And yes it will run slower than our current O/Ss, they can't seem to buck the trend. Poor souls.