Re: [oc] FPGA/ASIC Design Kits

Ad alert :)
Please note that this email has some
bias, and comes with a friendly advertisement
alert at the top ;)

In addition to the B5-SPARTAN2+ mentioned by Paul,
Burch Electronic Designs has, just today, released
the B5-SUPER-VALUE-PACK.
http://www.burched.com.au/B5SuperValuePack.html

I repeat that I am biassed, but I think this
will be really useful for testing some of the
OpenCores projects...

Main FPGA board, with Xilinx XC2S200 200K gate FPGA,
and a complete set of expansion plug-on modules.
* Complete set of units, provides excellent
   platform for FPGA education
* Ideal for System-On-Chip and FPGA-CPU prototyping
* Works with the free Xilinx WebPACK software

Amazing introductory price, US$359.00
(whole set).  B5-SPARTAN2+ FPGA Main Board is also
available separately, US$149.00 !

Anyway, I hope that is of interest :)

Best regards and season's greetings
Tony Burch