RE: [oc] Handel-C replacement, name is done now for thecoding.

Martin,

Firstly I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to try to use VHDL in Webpack, gotta
have some sort of challenge don't we?

> They do have a 'research' license now which is cheaper (I heard)

Yes they do, I can't say how much exactly it is but its cost price so if I
still run a computer department at a college I would have them signed up
ASAP.
I won't use Celoxcia's demos just yet to test my program but if they can do
it then I'm quite happy to go one better. They mentioned they had done a
TCP/IP core in an FPGA so I mentioned NFS to them so watch the space.

Paul