[oc] Thanks For Your Support Of Merlin

I am very gratefull for the input of  everyone who has to this date
commented on Merlin. We all agree that these changes are slow in coming and
that they will be done one way or another, but when is the big question.

I am redesigning Merlin and updating it's references plus publishing it to 3
sites.

http://x5software.sourceforge.net
http://www.opencores.org/projects/merlin/
http://digitalglobeconsortium.netfirms.com

My hope is that my request that I sent to Transmeta will be commented on,
even if I have to arrange a license for use of the schematics of thier CPU,
this will make it an official project of a corporation and thus could be
proved in court in case someone decides to patent the system.

By all means, please iether point feedback to this mailing list or to me at
lacroixlucien@hotmail.com.

thanx.