[oc] Has anybody won the lottery?

Hi,

apparently (better sit for this) the DK1 suite only costs $25,000 per year.
I should have known it was too good to be true. So in the spirit of
Opencores.org I am going to look at developing my own Handel-C system. I
might be a VHDL virgin but when it comes to C programming its in my blood.
If anybody wants to come onboard and help then the more the merrier. I'll
get a project up on running on Opencores soon.

Unless of course somebody has won the lottery and wants to buy a 3 year
licence for me? ;-))

Paul McFeeters