Re: [oc] Suggesting H263 codec core

hello everybody,
I'm an electronic engineering student, currently I'm working in a
h.263 codec using VHDL and cpld's from Altera (flex 10ke devices), as
you probably know h.263 has several differents options, my project
only involves the basics functions and only uses SQCIF format, but
some of the blocks that I have developed (like DCT/IDCT) can be
applied to any other format then I think I could help you in your
project, I'm using Power Elite Package v.99 (Renoir, Leonardo
Spectrum, Modelsim) for entry, edition and synthesis of code, for P&R
and final simulation I'm using Maxplus II from Altera, also I have
some documents (including H.263+ recommendation) about video codecs,
but the documentation about my project is still incomplete and is in
spanish, so I´m waiting for your comments,
best regards,

Winston Percybrooks

PD: sometimes i don't have enough time for read my e-mail, so I could
be delayed for answer any message.

=====
***   Winston Spencer Percybrooks Bolívar   ***
***     10º semestre Ing. Electrónica        ***
***Semillero de Investigadores IV Promoción ***
***        Universidad del Norte            ***