Re: [oc] fastest fft

> Which algorithm and architecture is best to implement 4k point fastest fft on the market.
> Can I go for DSP or FPGA or ASIC?

For that sort of length, I would guess that an FPGA or ASIC would
give  a higher thoughput than a DSP.  'Fastest' is a slightly
ambiguous term, as there is both throughput and latency to consider.

> I have seen so many algos like De-spain, radix-2, rad-4 and mixed radix,
> so many architectures like recursive, pipelined, parallel.
> which combination is good for fastest fft.

There is no simple answer to this.  There are so many possible
combinations of solutions.  The 'best' (whatever that means)
combination depends very much on your application.
Some variables to consider are: throughput, latency, size, power
consumption, type of hardware being used (FPGA architecture,
DSP instruction set, ASIC process).

Best wishes
John