Re: [oc] I2C: help with ack timing

Ok everyone,

Here's the problem. There's a problem with the I2C core concerning read-ack
timing. The interrupt signal and the TIP signal are asserted resp. negated
to early (before the ACK bit has been read). This is a known bug caused by
the cmd-ack (command acknowledge) signal being generated to early. But I
don't have the time at the moment to fix it. Please be patient (or try to
fix it yourself and send the fix back to CVS or me).

Richard