[oc] Strange core idea: "BUS DAC"

With A bad sound card and a powerful amplifyer, you can sometimes hear
poorly filtered digital signals from other parts of the machine. As an
example: Mouse activity sounds like an intermittent irregular tone.

It seems that it would be an interesting and useful debugging tool to
convert various system signals in the machine into sounds that can be
analysed, and also to listen for interferance and other abnormalities.

I think I unsubscribed; respond personally.

--
The Linux developer community operates like an anthill.
Thousands of autonomous agents working togeather to produce a laberynth.