Re: [oc] New project: 8051 core

Hi Jaka,

the spec looks very good. Great work, I'm looking forward to see it running.
It will be very fast like the 80c320 from Dallas. Will it be possible to add a
serial port? I also would like to use some kind of dual-port or jtag interface
to manipulate the execution of the 80c51 instruction (from a second uP). Is this
possible?

Dani

Am Fre, 17 Aug 2001 schrieben Sie: