RE: [oc] ATA-3 IP-Core

>Richard,
>Thanks for the info.  Any guess as to a timeframe for when OCIDEC-4 might be
>avail & the transfer speed supported?

There's currently no design effort for the OCIDEC-4 core. I am swamped with
work right now. But it will become available. Because the cores use user
programmable timings, it should support the fastest UDMA mode available at
that time (currently UDMA-100). Which will be, in my humble opinion, the
fastest transfer-rate for a long time. Because 100Mbytes per sec. is about
the max. throughput for a standard PCI bus.

Richard