Re: [oc] UART16550 core

Hi Igor

Maybe I should just send you the VHDL code. Add it to opencores?
I will need to clean up my code a bit, add some comments and the GPL
license first.

I have not tested the UART fully and I'm sure there are still lots of errors
in my VHDL.
Someone will need to add the Modem control lines part, but that should
not be too difficult.

I did not change any of the verilog code for the UART16550 on opencores
though. The verification module should work for both the VHDL and Verilog
implementations?

regards
Carl