Re: [oc] UART16550 core

Hi

I checked through the uart16550 code, looks like it needs a few changes.
I have writen a VHDL 16550 uart that I was going to post up along with
the Verilog version. It is currently working on my board so at least I know
for sure that part of it works :-)  I just need to implement modem control
lines (or any volunteers?, should be easy) and get around to posting it.

regards
Carl van Schaik
--
Embedded Engineer