[oc] Re: legality of cores?!

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 06:39:11AM -0700, Nicolas Quijano wrote:

> Just nitpicking, but hasn't Porsche and Vw been owned by the same
> conglomerate for ages (as well as another German car manufacturer ??)
> : case in point, the 914 Porsche (if I'm not mistaken), which had a
> beetle engine, you know, the only cheap Porsche ever built...
>
> As I said, nitpicking... :)

More nitpicking on week old posts:  The original VW Beetle was designed
by a certain Ferdinand Porsche, the first cars that bear the name
Porsche by his son.  A Porsche does look a lot like the original Beetle
after all, only flattened and streamlined.  The older, the more obvious.

--
Andreas E. Bombe <andreas.bombe@munich.netsurf.de>    DSA key 0x04880A44