[oc] QAM DEMODULATOR

Object

Your question :

Re: [oc] QPSK/QAM Demodulator

Hello.  Is anyone working on a QPSK/QAM Demodulator?

Thanks.

-b

Yes, we are evaluating if a Demodulator developing under Matlab woulb be a solution for us... we need for a low rate (64..100 Kbps QAM demodulator on 16 Khz narrow bandwidth but i is a really diffcult to find a chip solution or IP FPGA solution for this low rates...

Do you know something or you have other kind of problems ?

Best Regards

Tigli Filippo

Elasis R&D for Tecnicom PLC labs.